At Comeau Refrigeration, the health and safety of our staff and customers is our number one priority. Due to the recent restrictions implemented on April 25, 2021 and the numbers of positive cases increasing each day, we are going to be implementing the following policies effective immediately:
1. We will be temporarily closing our doors to the public – all service requests can be made over the phone or by email and all payments can be taken over the phone or by e-transfer.
2. We will no longer be accepting cash as a method of payment at this time. Customers are welcome to pay for their services with credit card over the phone, e-transfers sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or a cheque sent via mail.
3. Our technicians are not required to enter your home if you have been to a restricted zone in the last 2 weeks.
To ensure the safety of our staff and customers we will be continuing to follow our original Covid-19 procedures as such:
1. All of our staff are required to wear masks and maintain social distancing during all service calls in commercial businesses and residential homes. **We are also asking all our customers to wear masks if a distance of six or more feet cannot be maintained.
2. All customers will undergo a series of COVID screening questions when booking service calls, including if you have travelled to HRM in the past 14 days. If a customer does not pass our screening questions or refuses to answer our screening questions, we are required to delay your appointment until restrictions lift.
4. All of our staff are equipped with and will utilize the appropriate PPE including masks, gloves, disinfectant spray, and hand sanitizer.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times. Please help us stay safe; please comply with these very important measures.